Are you looking for a creative source of ideas and an experienced planner for your construction project?
At CANZLER, architects and engineers work together during all stages of the project, diligently pursuing the implementation of their brief from concept development and planning to the actual construction work. Thanks to our interdisciplinary team, planning is done in line with construction, technical, and sustainable requirements with a view to developing viable, economical solutions in budget and time, and in the quality planned.
- One-stop shop concept development, planning, and monitoring of the construction work
- Efficient execution through coordination of all those involved in the construction work
- Quality assurance through integrated coordination of all interests and consideration of all the life cycles of a piece of real estate
- New-builds, conversions, and extensions, as well as tenant fit-outs taking maintenance backlogs, maintenance plans, and the building’s operations into account
- Maintenance, repairs
- Refurbishment and modernization
- Development of usage concepts
- Preparation of “marketing suites”
- All HOAI service levels