What costs await you over the entire life cycle of a piece of real estate or for individual services and construction measures? The on-going running costs during its useful life far exceed the initial investment costs!
So that you know what to expect, Canzler, with an interdisciplinary team of architects, FM consultants, and engineers draws up an audit-compliant template for all investment measures. We propose optimization measures that meet your needs. We adapt cost forecasts during an on-going project and with our certified auditors calculate the life cycle costs for sustainability certification such as LEED and from the German Sustainable Building Council (DGNB).
- Planning basis / decision-making basis for investments and organizational changes
- Early risk reduction
- Reduction of life cycle costs
- On-going profitability calculation
- Budgeting of maintenance measures
- Evaluation basis for planning, proposals, contract drafting and ancillary costs
- Assessment and evaluation of own costs
- Analysis of investment and / or actual costs
- Calculation of life cycle costs according to GEFMA or sustainability certification
- Calculation of personnel requirements according to AMEV
- Calculation of maintenance costs according to VDI 2067
- Estimation of media consumption by means of benchmarks or simulations
- Assessment and plausibility verification by means of Canzler benchmark data base and project experience