Chemistry and Pharmaceutical Company - headquarter
Tenant‘s overall project management for construction, technical equipment and media technology for the conversion into a representative headquarter
For an internationally active German chemical and pharmaceutical group, a listed building ensemble consisting of a laboratory building and a high-rise was converted into the new company headquarters. In the complex with 30,000 m² of rental space, a representative executive board area and flexibly usable office space for around 1,000 employees was created. Right from the start, the specifications of the protection of historical monuments and fire protection were incorporated into the planning. The result is a flexibly usable and open office landscape with state-of-the-art infrastructure. CANZLER represented the tenant in the sale-and-leaseback project vis-à-vis the investor from the planning to the completion of the landlord‘s extension, defined the requirements for the extension on the landlord‘s and tenant‘s side, coordinated the tenant‘s extension and furnishing, took over the defect management and defect tracking and supported the acceptance. In addition, CANZLER was commissioned with the planning of special furniture and meeting points as well as media and conference technology and advised the client on the catering equipment.
Listed laboratory building and office tower for 1000 employees
Chemie- und Pharmakonzern