Andreas Stehling is a Managing Director with the right to sole representation of the company and is head of the Mülheim office.
In this capacity he also heads the technical plant and equipment department for the sanitation, media, fire-fighting and HVAC technology trades. As project leader, Mr. Stehling is responsible for overall specialist and human resources coordination. His tasks include quality management, due diligence, and participation in competitions for PPP models and devising technical plant concepts from construction through to operation of administration buildings.
- At Canzler GmbH since 1991
- Managing director and departmental head at Canzler GmbH
- Head of the Mülheim an der Ruhr office
- 1991 degree in Engineering specializing in supply technology from Bochum University of Applied Sciences
- 1980 – 1987 Worked for Friedrich Stehling in Essen
- 1987 Master craftsman in central heating and ventilation fitting
- 1985 Master craftsman in gas fitting and plumbing
- Energy design
- Project management
- Quality management
- Specialist activity , tests and peer reviews
- Technical fittings
- Technical due diligence
- Training and meeting places
- office and administration buildings
- Retail and malls (cinema)
- Hotels and hospitality
- Industrial and production buildings
- Hospitals and laboratory buildings
- Museums and cultural buildings
Selection of projects supervised
- Construction of an IKEA Citystore
- Refurbishment of the Deutsche Telekom HQ
- Construction of Upper Zeil
- Pollux high-rise revitalization
- Reconstruction and new buildings on the Dom Römer site
- Hotel Ketschauer Hof
- Energy Saving Decree (EnEV), Ingenieurkammer Bau NRW
- Energetic evaluation of plant technology in EnEV: DIN V 4701 T 10, Ingenieurkammer West e. V.
- Special building decrees, Ingenieurkammer West e. V.
- Wesen des Sachverständigen, Construction section of the North Rhine-Westphalia Chamber of Engineers.
- Construction section of the North Rhine-Westphalia Chamber of Engineers
- German Technical and Scientific Association for Gas and Water (DVGW)
- Sanitary engineering committee (FA SAN) in the German Association of Engineers (VDI)-Construction and Building Technology Society(GBG) technical fittings department
- Member of the VDI and DVGW guidelines committees
- Head of the technical fittings working group in the RBV of VDI GBG
- Working Group Hotel Real Estate
- Honorary associate judge of the Court of Appeal and the State Court of Appeal of the North Rhine-Westphalia Higher Administrative Court